2020 steering wheel extension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Is there any kind of extension that can be added to the steering wheel to give me another 2-3” of “telescope” length?

With the position of the seat, my arms are nearly locked out with the telescoping wheel at full extension.

OP
OP
C
Reaction score
Yeah. I’m 6’8”. Most of that stuff get maxed out immediately. Because of the sunroof I’m a bit reclined, so I’m looking for some way to bring the steering wheel further to me.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah. I’m 6’8”. Most of that stuff get maxed out immediately. Because of the sunroof I’m a bit reclined, so I’m looking for some way to bring the steering wheel further to me.

Gotcha. I'm not aware of any way to further extend the steering wheel. I think you'd run into issues with the airbag wiring, etc.

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score

6’8” and a sunroof here too. The other day I was drinking with the steering wheel and found myself wishing it came forward a pinch more too. It’s just nice to know I’m not the only ogre here!

Mister Pinky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same problem here. Had to special order the truck without the sunroof specifically because of my height issue. I too wish the steering wheel came out farther. I’m hoping the 21’+ trucks have a better range of adjustment.

Last edited: