2020 SCREW Raptor - Oxford White - 802A - 1,623 Miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Just curious but what does COVID have to do with the build?

I have the same truck, sticker was $72,290 and was built on Feb 28, 2020

OP
OP
BrantW

BrantW

Reaction score
Just curious but what does COVID have to do with the build?

I have the same truck, sticker was $72,290 and was built on Feb 28, 2020

Some people would rather not have a build during COVID for some reason? I honestly don’t know, but I’ve seen forum members discussing trucks being built during COVID to be less desirable, so I thought I would mention it. The build on this is 10/19 if I’m not mistaken. My sticker is $74,185, so it must have some stuff yours doesn’t? Do you have the carbon fiber package? That’s the one thing I wouldn’t have added if I had the choice.

D

Deleted member 12951

Some people would rather not have a build during COVID for some reason? I honestly don’t know, but I’ve seen forum members discussing trucks being built during COVID to be less desirable, so I thought I would mention it. The build on this is 10/19 if I’m not mistaken. My sticker is $74,185, so it must have some stuff yours doesn’t? Do you have the carbon fiber package? That’s the one thing I wouldn’t have added if I had the choice.
Mine does have Carbon Fiber and agree I would have not ordered it that way. It also has the pano roof and definitely would of never ordered that either. Sounds like you have exactly what I have but yours has the beadlock wheels because those are a $1895 option.

D

Deleted member 12951

Just curious how much you get? I have a 19 with 10k miles I need to price MSRP 75
People no longer follow the rules. Keep removing prices on this and parts. There is no reason for folks to remove asking prices. They don’t have to publicly state what they took.