2020 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jorgetav

Reaction score
I'm thinking about a Raptor, but would hate to buy a 2019 and shortly thereafter find out that the 2020 is significantly improved. Do you guys know if the 2020 is going to be refreshed, such as new engine or interior?

bkervaski

Reaction score
I'm thinking about a Raptor, but would hate to buy a 2019 and shortly thereafter find out that the 2020 is significantly improved. Do you guys know if the 2020 is going to be refreshed, such as new engine or interior?

An all new 750hp 23mpg ecoboost supercharged 7 liter v8, all wheel drive, independent suspension all around, 12,500 towing capacity, spits out puppies instead of CO and cures cancer.

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with an 18 and glad I did, because they took features away on the 19 that I wanted. Those being orange accent interior and moonroof. Point is, you may not like the 2020 as well if you wait and they build one. It could have a 4 cylinder engine with an electric motor for all anyone knows.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I went with an 18 and glad I did, because they took features away on the 19 that I wanted. Those being orange accent interior and moonroof. Point is, you may not like the 2020 as well if you wait and they build one. It could have a 4 cylinder engine with an electric motor for all anyone knows.

I got my 18 oct 28 of 2018....2 weeks before the 19's started shipping. No regrets.... trail control, and live valve shocks do not make me want to spend an extra $5k (MSRP for 19) (no discount for 18) on basically the same truck.

If I ever take my truck off road, I am such a novice, I will never know the difference.

smoothdocta

Reaction score
Live for the moment, pull the trigger now, the raptor holds its value, if you have to have the 2020 you can always trade it in and not lose too much