2020 Raptor Rear Driver side

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sonu

Reaction score
Hello

I just purchased a new 2020 Raptor. So far loving the truck. I just noticed that every time I reverse, I am feeling I'm driving over a bump/dip from the rear driver side. I apologize for my poor description, but I'm really not sure on how else to describe it. Any ideas what it could be. Local ford dealer has terrible reputation for being shady so I do not want to take it into that dealer. Thanks for the help.

Thanks

Sonu

Kmorgs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2020 does the same, any limited slip diff will favor one side assumed this was the case. Could be wrong.

Woolaroc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does this every time. Completely normal, mine feels like the rear driver side drops a foot.

WTFOT

Reaction score
I hear this is normal, interestingly enough I can't find anywhere what is happening. For me it feels like the rear Live Shocks have a stop valve when not in motion for a extended period of time. I experience the release type feeling when parked a couple of hours.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hear this is normal, interestingly enough I can't find anywhere what is happening. For me it feels like the rear Live Shocks have a stop valve when not in motion for a extended period of time. I experience the release type feeling when parked a couple of hours.
It shocked me the first time I felt it with my '20. It has to sit overnight to do it. The first time it happened I thought I had run over something on my garage floor as I was backing out, I stabbed the brake quick and got out & looked, nothing there. Weird sensation whatever it is.