2020 Raptor pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tacomoth

Reaction score
thanks for your reply. Most of the Chicago area dealers have been terrible to deal with. I'll most likely be traveling out of state to buy my first Raptor!
Des Moines - Stivers ford ask for Norm
Also Dewey in Des Moines
I traveled out of state for mine great experience

SD64

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for your reply. Most of the Chicago area dealers have been terrible to deal with. I'll most likely be traveling out of state to buy my first Raptor!

I happened to be in Omaha killing time in my hotel room. Damn I’m getting old, I just realized I’m sitting in my hotel on a Friday night watching Comedy Central! Anyways I just checked and a dealership group called Woodhouse has 33 raptors in stock, about every color, on three dealerships in Omaha, Blair (about 20 miles N of Omaha), and Plattsmouth (about 30 miles S of Omaha). They are advertising 5k below MSRP on their website for most of them. Check the build dates on the window stickers and see if any have been sitting all year. Might be able to work a deal with that many sitting around one area in Nebraska! Website is https://www.woodhouse.com/

I also remember seeing a couple 2019’s in Worthington, MN advertised for around 7k off. Good luck!

mkarlin27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wheelman55. I went to a dealer and they said they can not price or order my truck becuAse ordering is not open. How did you manage to order yours? My deal told me I would get invoice pricing with the additional 3 percent hold back off. Not sure why I am getting such a good deal with ordering a 2020 but I will not complain

Mike

OP
OP
W

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wheelman55. I went to a dealer and they said they can not price or order my truck becuAse ordering is not open. How did you manage to order yours? My deal told me I would get invoice pricing with the additional 3 percent hold back off. Not sure why I am getting such a good deal with ordering a 2020 but I will not complain

Mike
Mike. My dealer made the order on the Ford system. Dealer had all of the pricing, options, etc. I ordered it on the Thursday of the week that the banks opened. July 18th.

He did the same for my 2018 Raptor. I ordered that one on day 3 of the order banks opening.

I did work with the inventory manager, who actually knew his job, rather than a salesman.

As with the 2018, we await Ford’s acceptance of the order, an allocation to the dealer, and whatever other wait time there is after the initial builds for the new model year inspection.

My 2018 was built on day 1 of production, in Aug 2017. Then it sat, waiting for the new model year inspection, which they do to a group of early production vehicles.

Invoice minus 3% is a great price...I only got invoice minus $500 on the 2020 I ordered.

mkarlin27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks. Yeah I am dealing with the general manager who wants to wait till they are being accepted I think. I just hope that I am actually allocated a truck, but I assume if the general manager is telling me I can order one, then it will be so.

OP
OP
W

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks. Yeah I am dealing with the general manager who wants to wait till they are being accepted I think. I just hope that I am actually allocated a truck, but I assume if the general manager is telling me I can order one, then it will be so.

The allocation is up to the Ford Rep. The inventory manager that I worked with had a good relationship with the rep.

If the general manager ok’d your price, ask him if it’s ok to have a chat with the inventory manager.

poofyo101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of any dealer in the Southeast that can do 1k off invoice on a 2020 order? If so let me know. Located in NC