2020 Raptor pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CigarSmokingZombie

Reaction score
Is everything known on the 2020 as far as options? I’ve read this thread and seen Leadfoot as possibly coming back but my dealer thinks not. What is truth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
W

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is everything known on the 2020 as far as options? I’ve read this thread and seen Leadfoot as possibly coming back but my dealer thinks not. What is truth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Leadfoot is in, Rapid Red Metallic replaces Ruby Red, 802A now includes the Technology package, automatic high beams are standard equipment on all builds. They are calling the high beams “new” for 2020. The dealer didn’t have any knowledge on the high beams. Beadlocks are the same as 2019.

Is this a downgrade to one year only on FordPass? My 2018 is now two years old and still lets me do all of the below.

FordPass says 1 year service for:
  • Remote start, lock and unlock
  • Schedule remote starts
  • Locate parked vehicle
  • Check vehicle status
Nothing else is new, except for the price increase :)

Is it just me, or does there seem to be a lot less interest in the mighty Raptor for 2020?

I’ve got a 2020 ordered...I love my 2018 and probably will love the 2020.

OP
OP
W

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ford pass is a one year subscription now? hope 17-19s are grandfathered in for no fee lol
Confirmed today...FordPass will be moving to an annual fee. Ford hasn’t disclosed what the fee will be yet.

Volvo has a similar app that costs $200 for 12 months.

The Ford Guide said that my 2018 came with a 24 month free FordPass. I’m on month 24 right now. Anybody else out there that has had FordPass for longer than 24 months?

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Confirmed today...FordPass will be moving to an annual fee. Ford hasn’t disclosed what the fee will be yet.

Volvo has a similar app that costs $200 for 12 months.

The Ford Guide said that my 2018 came with a 24 month free FordPass. I’m on month 24 right now. Anybody else out there that has had FordPass for longer than 24 months?
Technically yes, I bought my truck May 12, 2017. Didn't use the app today but I had it open about a week or so ago and didn't notice anything.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

jinskeep

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes order guides came out 7/15/19, NO V8 option. Said I would post that. They probably won't start production until October at earliest.

rosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this a downgrade to one year only on FordPass? My 2018 is now two years old and still lets me do all of the below.

FordPass says 1 year service for:

With the Ford pass, the 2018's got 3 years free, 2019's got 2 years free, and 2020's get 1 year free. As far as how much it'll cost afterwards, no one knows yet.

OrangeJuice

Reaction score
anyone have a good dealer contact in the Chicago area that is straightforward and willing to do a deal on an order? I feel like I've reached out to every dealer and they are still marking up and not willing to deal.

SD64

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone have a good dealer contact in the Chicago area that is straightforward and willing to do a deal on an order? I feel like I've reached out to every dealer and they are still marking up and not willing to deal.

You're going to have to be willing to travel. I am doing my research to trade in my 2019 for a 2020 by looking for dealers advertising below MSRP on their 2019's to see if they will be willing to deal on a 2020 order. I am surprised how many I have found under MSRP so far, its a huge change from prices that I saw in Feb when I purchased mine. I haven't contacted any yet but I think its a good starting point.

OrangeJuice

Reaction score
You're going to have to be willing to travel. I am doing my research to trade in my 2019 for a 2020 by looking for dealers advertising below MSRP on their 2019's to see if they will be willing to deal on a 2020 order. I am surprised how many I have found under MSRP so far, its a huge change from prices that I saw in Feb when I purchased mine. I haven't contacted any yet but I think its a good starting point.

thanks for your reply. Most of the Chicago area dealers have been terrible to deal with. I'll most likely be traveling out of state to buy my first Raptor!