2020 Raptor pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ANMAL

Reaction score
Sorry for all the questions. Trying to decide on pulling the trigger on a 2019 of approx. the same price or ordering a 2020.

Is the new Raptor a SCREW too? Is that basically at Invoice? Sounds like a great deal, was there a lot of negotiation on that number or easy due to returning customer?

OP
OP
W

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for all the questions. Trying to decide on pulling the trigger on a 2019 of approx. the same price or ordering a 2020.

Is the new Raptor a SCREW too? Is that basically at Invoice? Sounds like a great deal, was there a lot of negotiation on that number or easy due to returning customer?
Screw. Yes. They quoted me full retail. I told them that I wanted to buy the truck from them and that I had options to go elsewhere.

I showed them this: https://www.jeffbelzer.com/new-Lakeville-2019-Ford-F+150-Raptor-1FTFW1RGXKFB46307

Then they went to invoice plus another $500+ off to get to $67k even.

This is my second Raptor purchased from them.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wish tuxedo black was an option. I had tuxedo black 2011 and 2014 FX4s...

True dat. Our 2014 Ex-Sport was Tuxedo Black. our new 2018 Ex-Sport is Agate Black, and it just does not have the same pop.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here you go:

Build 1: Screw Leadfoot with 802A (for 2020 tech package is included in 802A), carbon fiber, heated rear seats, spray-in bed iner, tailgate step. base wheels

Build 2: Same as above BUT removed carbon fiber and added Blue interior which has the carbon fiber

Build 3: Pretty much a Screw with every option ... so everyone can see pricing ... enjoy!

build1-cr-jpg.126659

build2-cr-jpg.126660

build3-cr-jpg.126662

Last edited:

GR8Ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you able to post a picture of the pricing breakdown? TIA
Honestly use the breakdown and the build sheets to determine the invoice pricing for what you want and just tell your dealer that you are ready to buy a Raptor right now at invoice and you would like to order it. If your Dealer is not interested I would be surprised and if so just move on to the next. This process works when on-line or on the phone as well. Only do this when you are really ready to sign on the dotted line! Knowledge is power and a confident buyer will have the respect of the seller. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obscure

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly use the breakdown and the build sheets to determine the invoice pricing for what you want and just tell your dealer that you are ready to buy a Raptor right now at invoice and you would like to order it. If your Dealer is not interested I would be surprised and if so just move on to the next. This process works when on-line or on the phone as well. Only do this when you are really ready to sign on the dotted line! Knowledge is power and a confident buyer will have the respect of the seller. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, I already have a deal lined up for $1k under invoice, but wanted to see what Ford did as far as base price increase (it increased $350 for 2020) and if they were going to be giving any steep discounts on the Technology Package since it is now included in the 802A package (no, they didn't). 2019 802A + Technology package costs $11060 total and 2020 802A costs $10920, in other words a price break of only $140. Not really too impressed by what Ford did there.

Obscure

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What dealership is selling custom ordered 2020 Raptors for $1k under invoice?
It is a special situation since my 2019 had some issues upon delivery, but I bet you can find it elsewhere for around the same price with moderate effort. I don't think demand for the 2020s is going to be high based on minimal changes and 2019 demand tapering off.