2020 raptor order / new pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mkarlin27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a dealer tell me I could not order a 2020 till dec/Jan, since ordering won’t open till nov. seemed like that is unlikely.

mkarlin27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got my 2020 ordered from the dealer today (well I picked all the options on the order sheet) and picked the color. Rapid Red

Wimankid

Reaction score
First post! Been lurking and learning about the Raptor from this forum. Ordered my 2020 SCAB in leadfoot today with the 802a package, carbon fiber trim, beadlock wheels, and soft tonneau cover. With a lot of looking around, was able to place the order at invoice price of just over $64,400. Should get my VIN in a couple of weeks and hopefully the truck in 8 weeks!

Will be my first pick up and chose the Raptor over the Gladiator - can’t wait to get it!

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same!
I ordered my 2020 last week!
It's a SCREW magnetic with the 802A. The only options I didn't order were the decals and the Recaro Seats.

Can't wait to drive it all over the place!!

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The technology package sucks if you have any plans to mod truck. Glad my 18 doesn’t have it!!!

NAYDVM

Reaction score
First post! Been lurking and learning about the Raptor from this forum. Ordered my 2020 SCAB in leadfoot today with the 802a package, carbon fiber trim, beadlock wheels, and soft tonneau cover. With a lot of looking around, was able to place the order at invoice price of just over $64,400. Should get my VIN in a couple of weeks and hopefully the truck in 8 weeks!

Will be my first pick up and chose the Raptor over the Gladiator - can’t wait to get it!