2020 raptor order / new pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question for you. I am clear that you ordered the 2020 Raptor. Were you able to proceed with financing or paying cash for the truck or do you have to wait until delivery to pay?

Thanks in advance.
I had to put down a small deposit on my 2019 ($1000), but I paid the rest when the truck was delivered.

OP
OP
nmp1

nmp1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question for you. I am clear that you ordered the 2020 Raptor. Were you able to proceed with financing or paying cash for the truck or do you have to wait until delivery to pay?

Thanks in advance.
Put $1000 down

Can finance or pay it off when it comes in

BIG TIME BALLER

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thanks in advance.

You want the smallest deposit possible... none if you can.

Anything can happen in 3-4 months and the dealership may or may not refund your deposit if you want to move on from the truck.

I didn’t put any money on my 2019 order, and when I saw the Performance Blue in person, I chose not to complete the sale.

By then many 2019s were on the lots and I was able to get a much better deal on a different truck... at a different dealer.