2020 Raptor Oil Catch Can

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pbtjrlmrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what dual catch can will work with a 2020. Apparently Ford made some changes and the one I bought for a 2017+ will not work.

The did indeed make changes in the 19 and 20 my Raptors. I installed the UPR dual valve catch can and haven't had a single code or any issues at all. I paid extra for the pre drilled down pipe. I catch about 2oz of gunk between 5k changes so far. THe dual valve catches oil weather your into the turbos or not where the single valve only catches when your not into the turbos. The billet construction, large volume can, easy drain tube/valve and install are super high quality.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
I also went with the UPR dual catch can with no issues to date.

Very high quality hoses, check valves, fittings, etc.

I also purchased the breather which replaces the oil cap for use in very cold weather to protect system in case lines freeze.

Sheeepdog18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the RPX duel catch can set up on my 2017 too, just like Lanthas my cel kept coming on and I went back and forth with them to no avail of a fix. I just in installed my, tired of keep resetting the cel. I began to think RPX really don’t know how to fix the problem.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
UPR also supplied me with a new plugin which replaced the stock one and reads the air folw on the Drivers side and it even had a Ford tag on it.

I'm guessing that this is for monitoring the different air flow from stock and perhaps is why I'm NOT getting any CEL's.

two24studios

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Mishimoto on my 19, highly recommend it... dual can, plus larger volume than the JLT. Build quality is great and their customer service is on top of it too!

OP
OP
lngebrown

lngebrown

Reaction score
Could someone reply with the part number for the UPR 2020 dual catch can. THanks

Fender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't get those catch can prices for Raptors, had them on other cars., never so those $500 ++ prices crazy

RonPorter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put a JLT on my 2019 a few months ago. I get a couple tablespoons of oil in it weekly. Always in sports mode ripping around. The can is definitely doing its job.