2020 raptor noise/vibration front tire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

legsman74

Reaction score
Hello all, I have a 2020 raptor, bare with me this is hard to describe, so I getting g vibration in the steering wheel (it's minor but noticeable) sometimes you can hear noise sounds like coming fron front tire drivers feels like binding or hesitation from the tire on drivers side but that's where I sit in the truck, only does this at slow speeds like on a side street or in a parking lot, doesn't do it if it's raining or snowing only on dry days took it into dealership 1st dealership said its a bad break job lubed everything up and sent me in my way, next day same noise. Took to different dealership they found out rear breaks were bad so replaced rear pads and rotors, took home next day same noise took back to 2nd dealership they then determined bad front Caliper on drivers side, called me when done and said they replaced Caliper but told me the noise I hear is normal from the driving modes in the steering wheel? Makes no sense took it home still have same noise and switched between drive modes no change, called Dearborn customer service all they said was to take to the dealership? Anyone have any ideas? It has 34k miles on it but I don't go off road or anything like that? Thank you for any advice (autonation are the dealership I've been too) thank you for listening mike

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the place. Is this the original tires on your truck? How often do your tires get rotated and are they rotated properly like the manual says. SOme stealerships only rotate the front tires to the back and the back tires to the front. Post a picture of your front tires for us.

OP
OP
L

legsman74

Reaction score
Hello, they are rotated like normal I do them myself I have 4 jack stands, back to the front, switch front to opposite side to rear