GEN 2 2020 Raptor Good deal or Not ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tr4ckD4ys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why did you sell the 19'?
I asked the same thing and didn’t get an answer. It just doesn’t seem to make sense unless you wanna shave off miles of your ‘19 for a couple thousand bucks and start from 0 again...
@doba_s is there something to learn for the community?

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I asked the same thing and didn’t get an answer. It just doesn’t seem to make sense unless you wanna shave off miles of your ‘19 for a couple thousand bucks and start from 0 again...

This is turning into "Tales of the Weird".

OP
OP
doba_s

doba_s

Full Access Member
Reaction score

i did answer you.

I dont keep cars long term. I am always trying something different ... but borrowed my friend's Raptor a few weeks ago and it sparked my desire to buy another Rap. Especially with winter coming it would be fun to have one to go skiing with kids ...

D

Deleted member 17706

it looks like they came down to 67k now. Truck has 3k miles and hasnt been registered.

If it hasn't been registered, then that's more appealing. You can probably get them to take another $1k off. I would try and talk to the manager directly over the phone.

OP
OP
doba_s

doba_s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it hasn't been registered, then that's more appealing. You can probably get them to take another $1k off. I would try and talk to the manager directly over the phone.

yeah they seem to have a few new no miles units. perhaps in a week or so they may be more motivated to hit month end numbers ...