GEN 2 2020 Raptor Good deal or Not ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

doba_s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After selling my 2019 Raptor I got an itch to buy another one. Found 2020 Model with 74.5k MSRP and it has 3k miles. Dealer is asking 68k for it.

Wondering if it's a decent deal or if a brand new one can be bought at that price?

Any dealers are having some blow out sales these days ?

TheTeej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think its a fair deal personally. Maybe not the best but if you like the dealer, they are convenient to you, and the truck is clean it aint bad. Assuming its a sold as "new" truck a sales manager has been driving for a couple months?

To answer your question, that is around the price that brand new ones could be had late last year/earlier this year. Roughly looks like invoice less holdback

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I loved your 19 I remember when I first started looking to buy one yours was high on my list since you're just an hour away from me in California.

With that said that seems to be a pretty good price for Raptor here in California as you know our Market is much different than everywhere else

OP
OP
doba_s

doba_s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why sell a 2019 only to get a 2020? they're the same? What was wrong with yours?

i didn’t sell 19 to buy 20. I sold it for different reasons but kinda miss having that truck so looking to buy another one.

OP
OP
doba_s

doba_s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I loved your 19 I remember when I first started looking to buy one yours was high on my list since you're just an hour away from me in California.

With that said that seems to be a pretty good price for Raptor here in California as you know our Market is much different than everywhere else

it’s not in Cali, out of state. Cali dealers still trying to get over msrp ...

D

Deleted member 17706

it’s not in Cali, out of state. Cali dealers still trying to get over msrp ...

In that case, you can easily find a new 2020 for that price (if not cheaper). No way I would pay that for a used vehicle when I can get a new one for such.

D

Deleted member 17706

was looking but can’t find anything for less than that.

I don’t know where exactly your looking outside of Cali, but it seems anything on the West coast (Cali-Wa) is way overpriced. I would check the central parts of the United States and the east coast. There are always some dealerships that are willing to do deals. I think @Proflyer did a thread saying he has a contact at a Ford dealership that will do invoice pricing on any Raptor. Just be patient. You can still find deals.

This is @Proflyer’s thread:

https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/want-a-new-raptor.78413/