2020 Raptor does it have a leveling kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The collars should pretty much be the only thing affecting the front ride height. But I have heard in rare cases the shocks valving up and almost being somewhat locked higher than they should be. As mentioned get a laptop and load Forscan on it. Do the live valve ride height calibration. At the very least this will reset them and most likely restore most of the original factory quality ride back. Even if you remove the collars, at this point I would still run the calibration. Keep us posted.

BUGGOUT

Reaction score
Putting Deaver Springs on the rear is a game changer and levels it out. If you notice when you jump no the throttle, the rear end always has axle wrap. Deavers help with this and the ride is way better.

flynford

Reaction score
What tire pressures are you running? If you're using the pressures on the door sill, it's too high anyway, and would suggest lowering them a bit. You can find threads on this very topic. The BFGs are a great tire and very tough. Having said that, with high street pressures you'll feel a lot of the road.

I'd leave the leveling kit as that won't change the ride quality all that much anyway. You'll regret going back to the raked look of a farm truck. ;-)

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just take the collars off and see how you like it. The right way to level a Raptor is to put recovery gear in the bed. Nothing is more lame than a nose high pickup.