2020 Raptor ... 3 sample builds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Some of you may find this useful if you are looking for pricing info.

I asked my dealer to send me 3 sample builds. Please see below.

Build 1: Screw Leadfoot with 802A (for 2020 tech package is included in 802A), carbon fiber, heated rear seats, spray-in bed iner, tailgate step. base wheels

Build 2: Same as above BUT removed carbon fiber and added Blue interior which has the carbon fiber

Build 3: Pretty much a Screw with every option ... so everyone can see pricing ... enjoy!

build1-cr.jpg

build2-cr.jpg

build3-cr.jpg

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dealers make something called “hold back”. Folks just call it dealer hold back. This means Ford corporate pays every dealer 3% of the final price of every car they sell. Even though a dealer may sell a raptor at invoice, that dealer will receive 3% of the sales price. For example a sale’s price of 64k will mean a dealer will receive $1920 from Ford. Imagine how much a dealer makes when he tacks on ADM above sticker.

Thanks. I got a slightly below invoice deal on a 2020. The salesman said “we are still making money”...always interesting.

Last edited:

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So other than the paint options, not much has changed from 2019 models, correct?

nmp1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So other than the paint options, not much has changed from 2019 models, correct?
801 had things added and raptor technology is integrated into 802 standard.

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have an example build sheet with invoice pricing for an 801A with all options available to that trim level? From the build sheet, it appears that the following is available to add on:

• Torsen
  • 360 Camera
  • Inflatable rear safety belts
  • Trailer brake control
  • LED box light
  • Pro Trailer backup assist
  • Remote start
  • Navigation

Last edited:
OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you look closely at the prices I posted you will see that the diff between sticker pricing and invoice pricing is 9%. Once you find the retail price, just take off 9% and you have invoice pricing.

Anyone have an example build sheet with invoice pricing for an 801A with all options available to that trim level? From the build sheet, it appears that the following is available to add on:

• Torsen
  • 360 Camera
  • Inflatable rear safety belts
  • Trailer brake control
  • LED box light
  • Pro Trailer backup assist
  • Remote start
  • Navigation

mpegman

Reaction score
Anyone know any additional price savings on getting a new 2019 instead of ordering a 2020? If you can get 9-10% off MSRP on a 2020, then theoretically you should be able to get better than that on any 2019s remaining...