2020 Lead Foot Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ho Lee Chit. If i won the lottery id do this immediately. What tire are you running? And did you tune?

DAVfoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks awesome, similar to mine with the 705s, my favorite wheel! (except mine is black, not mid travel/long and no armor yet)

Were you forced to cut the bed wheel well tubs out, does that leave the bed empty there or did you just weld them back in higher up? Or new ones?

OP
OP
pil

pil

Reaction score
Ho Lee Chit. If i won the lottery id do this immediately. What tire are you running? And did you tune?
39” BFG KO2 for the winter. Will swap to the T/A project or KR3 next summer. Stage 2 Goosetuned with a 5:13 regear.

Last edited:
OP
OP
pil

pil

Reaction score
looks awesome, similar to mine with the 705s, my favorite wheel! (except mine is black, not mid travel/long and no armor yet)

Were you forced to cut the bed wheel well tubs out, does that leave the bed empty there or did you just weld them back in higher up? Or new ones?

SVC fabs up new tubs and the only cutout left open is for the bypass / coil over. Bedsides are McNeil +4s.

DJI_0005.jpg

DJI_0001.jpg

Last edited:

julien194b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's a lot of work, congrats ! if I didn't used my Raptor for everything , this configuration could be mine, scab version !!! Do I have balls to cut frame and body, not sure ...:think:
Well done again !