2020 In Florida

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Westbayou

Reaction score
Just picked up my 2020 802A in Agate Black from Brandon Ford yesterday, the truck I should have bought 2-years ago. Granted, it would have been $5K over sticker instead of $5500 under.....

Traded in my 2018 Whipple Supercharged Lariat. The truck was gorgeous, but after 45K miles it was beginning to show its warts due to the mods. Was it fast? YES. Was it a great daily driver when you do 26K miles per year? NO. Reliability was becoming an issue so..... buh bye. Expensive lesson learned.

Looking forward to a few tasteful mods on the Raptor without going too crazy.

Raptorrunner2019

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Goosetuned with Cobb accessport and CVF intercooler. Also oil catch can recommended as well. These are my recommendations for performance and welcome!

RICHARD A CUGNO

Streetrodder
Reaction score
Congratulations! I bought mine from Brandon Ford last month, and Rick was the salesman. Great company to deal with, no BS and best deals anywhere.

IT8NTEZ

Reaction score
Welcome neighbor! When I was looking for my '19, Brandon was not in the reality mode with discounting so I took my business elsewhere.

Next, don't forget to sign up for Raptor Assault...