2020 Fender Flare Separation **resolved **

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a 2020 picked up December of 2019, 7,*** miles on it. Always washed with touch-less washes, never jumped, hooned, or beat, only used on hunting roads and never driven like the truck is designed to be driven. My front passenger side fender has begun separating from rest of the body, has anyone else experienced this? Again, always touch-less washes and not rode hard put away wet. Will update with pics in awhile. Best course of action to go to the stealership?

Thanks,

OP
OP
DFS

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a huge deal to me, just very disappointed for $74,000 truck that seems to lack a lot of basic quality controls.

OP
OP
DFS

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As you can see, very minor, but has grown. Can see light coming from under at night time plain as day. Guessing it’s an epoxy/adhesive failure as there doesn’t appear to be a mechanical implement holding the pieces together at point of failure?

1A39BBD1-E938-4A21-9A15-4481ACF160A4.jpeg

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought you meant the fender. That's just the fender flare. Its held by plastic clips not a epoxy/adhesive. Its possible that one of the clips have not seated properly in the fender or just need replaced. Take your $74,000 truck to the dealer.

OP
OP
DFS

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you all, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My 2018 had same issue dealer took care of it no questions asked. They also replaced the other side b/c the lil amber led had moisture in it...for some reason they swapped the whole fender instead of the light.

Cain

Reaction score
Mine is slightly off of the fender. Peeked into it and it looks like it's missing some clips.