2020 f150 info is out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bruce007

Reaction score
What type of tune
Coming from GM trucks/performance cars I’d much prefer Ford stick to this tt V6 platform since, IMO (and many others) Fords V8s are “trash” compared to an LS/LTx or a Hemi.

So why hold your breath for them to put one in the Raptor again? How’s that voodoo V8 holding up? The coyote has proven to be super reliable too right?

And regardless- even if they were churning out great V8 engines, you really wanna be the guinea pig for a new design in a $85k vehicle?

Not me

I’ll take the tt V6 w/ a tune please

What type of tune and what are you getting from it more whp? I test drove a stock 19' screw and it wasnt as peppy as I expected. Perhaps a tune would make it perfect?

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What type of tune

What type of tune and what are you getting from it more whp? I test drove a stock 19' screw and it wasnt as peppy as I expected. Perhaps a tune would make it perfect?
Multiple tuners out there do some research. I haven’t pulled trigger yet but MPT/Gearhead are up there.

These trucks are PLENTY quick from the factory stock. 4.10s, 10 speed, AWD, & 510tq should be.

Heavy tires soften the performance a bit on the street. Nothing extra 100hp from a tune can’t fix (& then some)