2020 f150 info is out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scott Holcomb

Reaction score
Quick question on the engine noise for the Gen 2s, I thought I read somewhere that Ford "augments" the engine noise through the sound system to give you an audible feedback from accelerating. Is there a way to turn this off? Does that make sense?

Edbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All the V8 only people will have a stroke if they do a hybrid only version.

I'd expect full electric before hybrid. Ford invested what? $150 million-something into Rivian?

Quick question on the engine noise for the Gen 2s, I thought I read somewhere that Ford "augments" the engine noise through the sound system to give you an audible feedback from accelerating. Is there a way to turn this off? Does that make sense?
Question is...is the active sound canceling a thing? Answer to both your and my question is a yes or no.

:)

Last edited:

Twista

Reaction score
Has anyone else heard solid news about the 2020 Raptors? More specifically, when will they hit the dealerships?

OP
OP
nmp1

nmp1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don’t expect anything earlier than October

Edbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don’t expect anything earlier than October
They made the '17 and '18s right through to the 2nd half of October, my build date was Oct 17th. I bet there will be a few vehicles of the upcoming year by the end of October, but they'll be special customers or actually dealers themselves that early. Some dealerships don't get their allocations that soon to even order one. Late November or even December is when I'd expect the average dealership to have them on the lot for sale, but with the "new" year their price might be above sticker to have the 1st one the block.

BIG TIME BALLER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 20s will probably show up earlier than the 19s did... cuz there are no major changes or parts sourcing issues (i.e. Live Valve Shocks, Blue Accent, and wheels).

Just keep the line rolling and change the VIN from 19’ to 20’.