2020 Changes and F-150 Order Guide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lead foot is back! Love the color but was hoping Ford would bring back Terrain (tan).

I didn’t expect major changes with the next generation F-150 right around the corner.

Last edited:

Hawaiian Time

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2021 Ford Raptor GT Package with 5.0 Twin Turbo Coyote Motor with Super Charger too! Limited Production add on only to the Top of the Line Raptor. Smoke all 4 tires in 4wd on green.

Could it be true???

McMillan

Reaction score
Dealer in Canada can order 7.0l v8 delivery starts in nov, from what he said, couldn't quite meet epa standards in US. Maybe someone could grab a Canadian order sheet?

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dealer in Canada can order 7.0l v8 delivery starts in nov, from what he said, couldn't quite meet epa standards in US. Maybe someone could grab a Canadian order sheet?
Sure ..... in a super duty ..... nothing else

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score

It's a 7.3 and yes they can order it... Not in a Raptor though.

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow. Thought they would've done some changes.

2019 was the "midcycle refresh". But nobody wanted to hear that since v8!!

The only thing I noticed that seemed different aside from colors and tech package option ordering was that the radio says "pinch to zoom".

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m in between getting a Raptor or Roush now...I saw a few guys convert their Roush to Raptors & they look [emoji91] (minus the Roush grille) & have supercharged V8’s. I know it won’t be the same as a Ford engineered Raptor, but it’s an idea I’m tossing around in my head. I’m trying to figure the costs...but honestly, it’d almost cost the same to engine swap a Raptor after redoing the entire suspension & body of the Roush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geo_Tactical

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m in between getting a Raptor or Roush now...I saw a few guys convert their Roush to Raptors & they look [emoji91] (minus the Roush grille) & have supercharged V8’s. I know it won’t be the same as a Ford engineered Raptor, but it’s an idea I’m tossing around in my head. I’m trying to figure the costs...but honestly, it’d almost cost the same to engine swap a Raptor after redoing the entire suspension & body of the Roush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd think that the engine swap and cooling upgrades would cost more than some bypass shocks and deavers.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk