2020 802a screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
BOS1600

BOS1600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice better than dealing with the tire kickers you snooze u loose
Yeah. I think most people are just playing the game to see how long you’ll hold out before giving them a deal...

They gave me almost 4K more than I was trying to sell it for, never mind the tax savings and ease of doing it that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 17706

LOL I saw your for sale thread for the Method rims and it looked like your truck was at a Ram dealership—I thought to myself, I bet he traded that sucker in. Congrats!

What did you pay for your 2019? Invoice? The market is crazy right now. I am in Florida and bought my 2020 802A just outside of Tampa for below invoice and it is currently valued at $5-7k more than what I paid for it. Lol crazy times.

OP
OP
BOS1600

BOS1600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL I saw your for sale thread for the Method rims and it looked like your truck was at a Ram dealership—I thought to myself, I bet he traded that sucker in. Congrats!

What did you pay for your 2019? Invoice? The market is crazy right now. I am in Florida and bought my 2020 802A just outside of Tampa for below invoice and it is currently valued at $5-7k more than what I paid for it. Lol crazy times.
I paid 63 for it in February. It was a ‘20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.