2020 802a screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

svt1998gt

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don’t need it on the sticker. Just bought one out of state a few weeks ago and literally passed smog today in California. The only thing the stops you from being able to buy it without emissions being stated in the sticker is a dealer unwilling to take a risk that isn’t there. If you are a little paranoid, which is natural considering the price of the vehicle, have him take a pic underneath the hood of the truck with the emissions sticker.

Thanks for the helpful info, @OP can you send the pictures under the hood?

SKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All you will need is a smog check and have it weighed for CA DMV, unless the title states the weight of the truck. When I was looking back in 2017, I had a handful of dealerships across the country tell me that they could not sell to me because I lived in CA and the window sticker did not state California Emissions System. Found a dealership in Texas that had no problem selling to me. Good luck with the sell & nice rig @BOS1600.

OP
OP
BOS1600

BOS1600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All you will need is a smog check and have it weighed for CA DMV, unless the title states the weight of the truck. When I was looking back in 2017, I had a handful of dealerships across the country tell me that they could not sell to me because I lived in CA and the window sticker did not state California Emissions System. Found a dealership in Texas that had no problem selling to me. Good luck with the sell & nice rig @BOS1600.
Thanks!

There’s nothing about it I don’t love... just need some more towing capability for the current boat unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.