2020 802a fully loaded 25k miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mzman88

Reaction score
Local dealer has a 2020 802a with 25k miles in the color I want. It's been on the lot for 3 days and I've talked them down to $73k.

802a
Beadlock wheels
Carbon fiber pack
Spray bed liner
Bed cover
Tinted windows
Ceramic coating
Old man step
Baja designs fog pro pack
Only blemish is a small rock chip on hood that they are going to repair

I tried getting them to 72k but couldn't get that yesterday. Thoughts on the deal?

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thats where the market is at. 69 would be a good deal. If he just listed it he probably wont let it go. Do you have a trade? Are you financing? Wholesale these trucks are going for slightly cheaper. And if gas prices continue to rice as well as conflict, prices well start to go down ( i think. This market is crazy) But retail thats what (at least around me) a 2020 is going for.

OP
OP
M

mzman88

Reaction score
Thats where the market is at. 69 would be a good deal. If he just listed it he probably wont let it go. Do you have a trade? Are you financing? Wholesale these trucks are going for slightly cheaper. And if gas prices continue to rice as well as conflict, prices well start to go down ( i think. This market is crazy) But retail thats what (at least around me) a 2020 is going for.

Thanks for the input. I could trade in my current 2012 F150 FX4 but Carmax and others are offering around 14-15k for it. I think I could get closer to 17k selling it privately. But to be honest that's what I've always done I've never looked in to trade a vehicle in. You think I could get a better deal with trading in?

Agreed. Based on where the market is now and if it’s got a clean Carfax report…I would do that deal!
One owner, clean carfax, been in Nashville it's whole life so shouldn't have any hidden rust. Thanks for the input!

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mzman88

Reaction score
Well I did end up purchaing the raptor in question. Let it sit over the weekend and they came down to $72k from their original asking price of $77k. Was only on their lot for a total of 5 days so again might of been able to get a better deal waiting. It was the color I wanted, options I wanted and was only 20 mins from my house. Next closest for $76k was over 3 hours away.

Thank you all for your help!

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I did end up purchaing the raptor in question. Let it sit over the weekend and they came down to $72k from their original asking price of $77k. Was only on their lot for a total of 5 days so again might of been able to get a better deal waiting. It was the color I wanted, options I wanted and was only 20 mins from my house. Next closest for $76k was over 3 hours away.

Thank you all for your help!
Congrats on the new Prius.

d-info-news-car-and-driver-photo-433599-s-original.jpg