GEN 2 2019s at Invoice?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

northerner77

Reaction score
That is potentially a huge, upside down financial choice. The V8 will affect v6 value. Also, there are other service problems that are currently dropping the v6 value. Early adopters got there money back, but that is no longer the case.

I have only been a part of this forum for a short time and I still can’t believe how many people come on here and bash these trucks through some of these posts. What massive service problems are you referring too with the 3.5 H.O?

Reaction score
The deal you get will depend if you buy off the lot, they track down another existing one in the area or you order a custom build if still possible; the number one factor however, is the area or market you are in.

Here in California, almost all dealerships are still trying to get and demanding $10-$25k over sticker as the market demand is still high for these things. Makes it worth while to go out of state to get or even order one, which is what I started to do out of Texas, until I told my 20-year dealer of 3 prior trucks/suvs, and they agreed to let me order a custom one on my timeline at MSRP. I have a lease coming up in June, so I am waiting for mine to arrive mid-April to early May, fully loaded 802a, Oxford White, which is the color I prefer. Shop around and don't be afraid to walk, as there are always other deals to be had.

SL75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have only been a part of this forum for a short time and I still can’t believe how many people come on here and bash these trucks through some of these posts. What massive service problems are you referring too with the 3.5 H.O?

The cam phaser failures (cold start rattle) and my stupid plastic oil pan (cracked). The cam phaser is most concerning and Ford won't redesign. There is a guy here that found the cause and is making a fix. Still, major surgery, and at least $4k. He says it is a design issue from Ford and we will all get it. Mine has it.

WraptorBoy

Reaction score
So those who post your discounts: much appreciated. But it doesn't help if you don't post the MSRP you're subtracting your discount from. The more options you add to the truck, the more profit margins increase and, therefore, the dealer is willing to discount more.

If you post your final price and the MSRP you started from, it will be much more helpful. Thanks in advance.

From what I can gather: if you take your MSRP and subtract about 7%, you will be right around "customer invoice" (the one the dealer shows you). Since the people who got under MSRP are around this price range for their deal (of which I calculated from those that post MSPR and their discount), I would say if you can get to this range you're getting a good deal.

I will start my negotiations under this range and hopefully work to a deal that equals about 7% under MSRP. I am looking at the SCab with 802A and that's it.

David1986

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptors must still be in high demand where I live. You're lucky to get $500 off MSRP on any trim level. You can travel a few hundred miles and get good deals, but not around here.

Congrats to folks getting these huge discounts!

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here in the So Cal area. Best deal I could find locally is $500 under MSRP. The dealership is willing to place a custom order for EXACTLY what I want though.