GEN 2 2019 with Deaver +3s, SVC Bump System with Fox, Collars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My 2018, with 38 psi in the back wore very unevenly. The middle probably got all of the wear. i run 32 cold on the back now and air up to 38 for towing my travel trailer. My Deavers +3 are arriving today.

same, well, no deavers for me, had to do enough rust proofing as it is

OP
OP
K

Keller Steeler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
same, well, no deavers for me, had to do enough rust proofing as it is
My 2018, with 38 psi in the back wore very unevenly. The middle probably got all of the wear. i run 32 cold on the back now and air up to 38 for towing my travel trailer. My Deavers +3 are arriving today.
Remember to lower the rear tire pressure when going off road for any length of time and of course on the street.
I have almost the same set up and run the rear tires at about 33 psi cold. anything more and they ride rough when hitting the small square edge type of bumps. Now if I was towing I'd air them back up a bit...
BTW - After my install the truck didn't ride rough but the new spring pak felt more progressive, small bumps and dips it moved very much like stock but when hitting the bigger stuff it wouldn't just blow thru the spring pak like stock...
I do need to lower my N2 pressure in my bumps...
What are you running in the front?

lakebum

Reaction score
+3 standard. No on shackles

Do you mind taking some measurements both front and back ground to bottom of fenders ? I just spoke with the guys at Texas Motorworx and referenced your truck .

I am thinking of going with Icon 1.5” front collar and trying the Icon rear springs at the mid setting . Need to keep some rake as I tow. Thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

Keller Steeler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you mind taking some gender measurements both front and back ? I just spoke with the guys at Texas Motorworx and referenced your truck .

I am thinking of going with Icon 1.5” front collar and trying the Icon rear springs at the mid setting . Need to keep some take as I tow some. Thanks
Happy to take some measurements, but out of town for a week.

Jred2255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you have mess with the shocks for the Deaver instal?? I dropped my '19 off with my local shop today and they're talking about draining the shocks before install and then having to recharge them.... Maybe they're confused...

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
Did you have mess with the shocks for the Deaver instal?? I dropped my '19 off with my local shop today and they're talking about draining the shocks before install and then having to recharge them.... Maybe they're confused...

Holy shit, get your truck back man. They have no idea.

Jred2255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy shit, get your truck back man. They have no idea.

Ahhhh ****.
He put Deavers in my 2017 without issue. I don't know what he is talking about this time around. I'll have him call Deaver in the morning.