GEN 2 2019 upholstery issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mjboom

Reaction score
Wondering if anybody else has experienced the stitching on either of the front seats on their 2019 SCREW coming loose? Mine is on the outboard side of the passenger side. Dealer is determining whether to repair or replace the whole seat.....

discowagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The clips in the front of my seat cover on my 2019 have come undone twice, they are impossible to put back without taking the whole cover off. Took it to the dealership to have them fix it, they came undone again after a couple weeks. I probably need a completely new seat cover, just haven't had time to take it back in.

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just noticed a couple threads sticking out on the outside of my drivers seat, I have cloth, doesn't look like a big deal but i'll check it out further

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any pics of the loose stitching in question? Just curious to see what it looks like on the 2019.

SuperX1964

Reaction score
My stitching is fine, so far, but I do have an ventilation (cold) issue in my drivers seat; there is no air flow and plenty with an annoyingly audible "air" sound coming from the passenger seat. My truck is a '17 SCREW 802A package.
Anyone have this same issue and or have any ideas as to the issue? I'm in Houston Texas and its hot as Hell here...a cool butt would be much appreciated.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My stitching is fine, so far, but I do have an ventilation (cold) issue in my drivers seat; there is no air flow and plenty with an annoyingly audible "air" sound coming from the passenger seat. My truck is a '17 SCREW 802A package.
Anyone have this same issue and or have any ideas as to the issue? I'm in Houston Texas and its hot as Hell here...a cool butt would be much appreciated.

Is your truck still under warranty? If so, I would just take it in to the dealer. My 2018 has the cold seats and the both work great in Houston!

Bryantbjb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine had a small tear in the leather passenger seat at time of delivery. Dealer called in a leather guy, made it worse. Dealer refused to cover under warranty. Said I should go to another dealer. I was a bit upset. Gave them a bad review through Ford new purchase survey. They did not care. New seat cover is $500 retail. Could have resolved the entire thing. But no. Dealer sucked.