2019 Struts/Shocks in a 2018 Model

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Daniel044

Reaction score
Anyone know if the new suspension from a 2019 model will fit into the 2018? I know it has some wiring on the new 2019 shocks so was curious if anyone has done this conversion yet in a earlier model?

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Fit, for sure they will bolt on. Function as designed that will take some work. Are the 2019 shocks integrated into the various modules? I do not believe that they use a stand alone system for the suspension.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good luck getting Ford to provide the necessary software to make this work. And does it require any hardware beyond the actual shocks? The wire looms from the shocks have to plug into something.

OP
OP
D

Daniel044

Reaction score
I figured the wiring would need to plug into something not available on the pre 2019 models. Just curious if thats something available to the market. Could anyone with a 2019 actually trace down and see where the wires plug into? If its a stand alone module maybe its something we could buy.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I figured the wiring would need to plug into something not available on the pre 2019 models. Just curious if thats something available to the market. Could anyone with a 2019 actually trace down and see where the wires plug into? If its a stand alone module maybe its something we could buy.
It's not the whole system is integrated with the ECU...