2019 Shelby Raptor MSRP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K

kingrichards

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you want a loud one go with the Turbosmart BOV. It's easy to install and it's pretty dang loud. I've been running it for a while.

Yeah that's the one I kept seeing on YouTube.. Is there tuning or anything? I have the Shelby raptor one?

FrodoTBaggins88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah that's the one I kept seeing on YouTube.. Is there tuning or anything? I have the Shelby raptor one?

You shouldn't need any tuning just for a vent-to-atmosphere BOV. It may throw a DTC but it won't trigger a check engine light. The Turbosmart comes with a little jumper to prevent a CEL.

OP
OP
K

kingrichards

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You shouldn't need any tuning just for a vent-to-atmosphere BOV. It may throw a DTC but it won't trigger a check engine light. The Turbosmart comes with a little jumper to prevent a CEL.

Probably better off letting somebody else do this job lol with my luck I **** this up

mp_tx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 2019 model year is over halfway over, so you are bound to see more deals on the 2019’s as dealers clean out inventory and make room for the 2020 lineup. Congrats on the purchase.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
K

kingrichards

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 2019 model year is over halfway over, so you are bound to see more deals on the 2019’s as dealers clean out inventory and make room for the 2020 lineup. Congrats on the purchase.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I ordered mine wasn’t from the floor