2019 SCrew MSRP vs Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn’t pay msrp, not even close. Your deal is not that great, You’re not a master negotiator by any stretch, you paid over invoice and I bet they wrapped in some “dealer” fees. No need to criticize anyone else’s deal on here
Happy to see the smile on your face! I thought you said I won't even buy a raptor? Oh what happened to that. Then I predicted $10k off 2018 or $5k off 2019. I did the later. I am a real man. I kept my word, and I shamed you and other haters. Relax and enjoy the show as I help others buy their raptors for under msrp! :biggun:

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn’t pay msrp, not even close. Your deal is not that great, You’re not a master negotiator by any stretch, you paid over invoice and I bet they wrapped in some “dealer” fees. No need to criticize anyone else’s deal on here

Yes dealer fee was $599.00. Still had better than you did. I know it hurts but it's gonna be ok. Don't worry, I already got you mate! :chewie:

SD1290

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes dealer fee was $599.00. Still had better than you did. I know it hurts but it's gonna be ok. Don't worry, I already got you mate! :chewie:

I thought so, $4,400 is not $5,000. Even further above invoice lol
Highest dealer fee I’ve seen

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the smile :(on your face. :D Happy your hate made me stronger to purchase this car at such a great deal. I won't lose $2k, sticker is staying mate! Get that thru your sturborn skull
I thought so, $4,400 is not $5,000. Even further above invoice lol
Highest dealer fee I’ve seen
hehehe GA is allowed to charge avarage of $500-$1000 on documentation fee. And even if, free bedliner equates it to $5k plus. Sorry mate I win again. Your hate makes me stronger mate ! :biggrin::badidea:

Last edited:

Skipdaddie

Reaction score
2019 Raptor for $3,900 off MSRP. MSRP of 70,800 and paying $66,900. No dealer fees or other BS. Agate black truck without stickers.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2019 Raptor for $3,900 off MSRP. MSRP of 70,800 and paying $66,900. No dealer fees or other BS. Agate black truck without stickers.

That's excellent deal.
That is what I wanted earlier no stickers graphics. I went to get $3k off for the no graphics I intended to buy, but after I saw the stickers on the 2019 I forced my self to get it. They gave me extra $2k discount plus free bedliner spray.
Your deal is definitely worthy of "Good deal"
I don't want anyone paying msrp anymore for 2019!

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes you are sir! But not doing what you said you would do which is 10K off. CHOKE!
Ha!!!

@maumla #mamula

So I called Akins ford. They have not sold said white raptor nor are they budging from msrp. They’re online “Edeal” is $200 off. They will do 4,000 off on 18s but 2019 is msrp. And the white one is not sold per them.

******* tool...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk