2019 SCrew MSRP vs Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I told u I will shame y’all haters
I told u I will shame y’all haters
Bought it but left it there for bed liner spray.
I am still at the dealership
The stickers are $2,000 so not as good as he thinks lol

I will keep the stickers!
They look better than 2018.
I am a non believer of the graphics, but I believe in it now. I Hope I become a believer in the live shocks too. I will test it out Tuesday after they install the bed liner

mp_tx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will post detail of the car vin and paper work soon.
If you want to order $3k off custom build, hit my sales man up

Will provide info when I leave

Interested in the $3k under MSRP on custom build salesman info. Congrats on purchase.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will keep the stickers!
They look better than 2018.
I am a non believer of the graphics, but I believe in it now. I Hope I become a believer in the live shocks too. I will test it out Tuesday after they install the bed liner
You just said you were gonna take them off. Congrats on 3K off that means like $45/less a month. Such a badass. If you are that concerned over 45/month maybe you should be buying a 75K truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interested in the $3k under MSRP on custom build salesman info. Congrats on purchase.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Contact Akins Ford
Winder, GA
Ron Marsh (sales consultant)
770-867-9136
[email protected]

Tell him “Eni” referred you.
$3k off custom 2019 order and $4k off 2019 and 2018 on lot. However I bought their only 2019 currently on lot $75,255.00 msrp.

Last edited:

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
congrats on an average deal that is above invoice
Lol. You crack me up. This is one of the best deal lately. The best 2 deals I saw on 2019 were $5k. I matched it, I consider myself a great person. It is not easy, else u would have purchased one for $5k off oh wait, you paid msrp! Funny thing I didn’t even preorder, yet I got exactly what I wanted plus more. You guys will be seeing more of me. I will open a new thread about how to really save money on raptors.
I don’t want my country men to be deceived anymore. Never ever buy 2019 at msrp. What the hell do you have to lose buying $3k-$4k below msrp?

Last edited:

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You just said you were gonna take them off. Congrats on 3K off that means like $45/less a month. Such a badass. If you are that concerned over 45/month maybe you should be buying a 75K truck

You got the first line wrong. The stickers are more sleek on the raptor now. The good graphics looks mean as hell. I don’t know how to explain it. Definitely an upgrade over 2018. I will be keeping it. Discount is still $5k! :D

SD1290

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You got the first line wrong. The stickers are more sleek on the raptor now. The good graphics looks mean as hell. I don’t know how to explain it. Definitely an upgrade over 2018. I will be keeping it. Discount is still $5k! :D

I didn’t pay msrp, not even close. Your deal is not that great, You’re not a master negotiator by any stretch, you paid over invoice and I bet they wrapped in some “dealer” fees. No need to criticize anyone else’s deal on here

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look at what you wrote. You said I plan to take them off. Hence you are losing $2K. And who the f cares you got 5K off good for you. Still doesn’t mean you can afford one

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look at what you wrote. You said I plan to take them off. Hence you are losing $2K. And who the f cares you got 5K off good for you. Still doesn’t mean you can afford one

I love the smile :(on your face. :D Happy your hate made me stronger to purchase this car at such a great deal. I won't lose $2k, sticker is staying mate! Get that thru your sturborn skull

Me not afford one. Let me let you know something I put down more than 70% down with my own wadadada. How does it feel to be a hater!

Last edited: