2019 Ruby Red Raptor, Super Cab, 802A ~6k miles California asking $60k OBO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oldfoggy

Reaction score
IMG_0028.jpg IMG_0273.jpg IMG_0272.jpg IMG_0270.jpg Sooo . . .

Here I am 75 years old and suffering the ravages of age!

I had, and loved, my 2010 6.2 for over 100k mile without issues beyond maintenance.

Then I decided that all the new 'nannies' might help me be a good driver as my actual skills deteriorate.

I shopped all over and found just want I wanted at Hopkins Ford @ list, great folks. Because it was this winter I had it trucked to my house . . . not a great experience, but it did arrive in good condition.

There is nothing I do not like about the 2019. A great vehicle!!!

The reality is that it has become a challenge to drive, mostly getting in and out . . . call it a function of age.

Please bear with me in this unnecessarily long dialog. For Sale . . . please do not try to steal it . . . I'm not in need of the money, just a lower vehicle. Willing to take a loss, but not an overly large one as there are only 6k old guy street miles on the truck, already had the first service, rotate and balance and alignment. Please feel free to call if you have any reasonable questions.

650-678-2666

Thanks for your interest, Cliff

Last edited:

Spectragod

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sooo . . .

Here I am 75 years old and suffering the ravages of age!

I had, and loved, my 2010 6.2 for over 100k mile without issues beyond maintenance.

Then I decided that all the new 'nannies' might help me be a good driver as my actual skills deteriorate.

I shopped all over and found just want I wanted at Hopkins Ford @ list, great folks. Because it was this winter I had it trucked to my house . . . not a great experience, but it did arrive in good condition.

There is nothing I do not like about the 2019. A great vehicle!!!

The reality is that it has become a challenge to drive, mostly getting in and out . . . call it a function of age.

Please bear with me in this unnecessarily long dialog. For Sale . . . please do not try to steal it . . . I'm not in need of the money, just a lower vehicle. Willing to take a loss, but not an overly large one as there are only 6k old guy street miles on the truck, already had the first service, rotate and balance and alignment. Please feel free to call if you have any reasonable questions.

650-678-2666

Thanks for your interest, Cliff

While I am not suffering from old(er) age, years of abuse at work has left me with a bad knee, elbow, wrists, back....maybe I am old....hmmm.

Anyhow, I installed AMP power steps on my '18 to ease some of the pain of the running boards being so high, IIRC, it's good for a 5 or 6" drop, helped me a lot.

DonJ

Reaction score
Hello oldfoggy, I’m new to the forum, like as of tonight. Just wanted to know if you’re still selling your 2019 Raptor. If so, please email me, I’m interested in buying it.
Thanks, Don
[email protected]