Help SupportFord Raptor Forum by donating:

Help support Ford Raptor Forum :

2019 Raptors at $1K UNDER MSRP

Discussion in 'Prospective Raptor Owners' started by HotLap, Jun 7, 2018.

1. HotLap

HotLap Full Access Member

Hey all, just wanted to pass along my dealer's information. All in all they've been great to deal with on my 2018 order at $1K under MSRP. I just confirmed this morning from them that they will be selling 2019's at $1K under MSRP. Feel free to call him directly, his name is Jim Parisi at Marshall Ford in O'Fallon, MO and his direct number is 314.303.8366. Jim is still awaiting to hear the total number of 2019 allocations they are going to get, but he already has several folks on the list for 2019 orders as soon as the order banks open.

Nothing in it for me other than my way of thanking them for being straight up with me and helping me out with my 2018. Be sure and tell Jim that Brad sent you!

Good Luck!

2. POOPonYOU

POOPonYOU Full Access Member

Jim Parisi is awesome! I'm one of those guys on his list. He answered all my questions over the phone and even more via email. I'm impatiently waiting for the order banks to open to give him my deposit.

He works at Marshall Ford in Missouri. They provide a free 10 year /100,000 mile warranty on all their trucks. No hidden fees or making you buy a warranty for special pricing. NO BS! Thanks JIM!

HotLap likes this.
  3. HotLap

LOL, nice, happy they are helping you out as well!! Jim is a good guy for sure!

4. jmar311

jmar311 Member

Thanks hotlap. I'm going to see if Jim has any 2018 Raptors on his lot. I'm looking for a 2018 Raptor below MSRP if I can find one.

5. HotLap

jmar, not sure but call him (his cell number is above) and he'll steer you right. Just spoke with him a bit earlier today. Good luck!

6. Spike

Spike Member

HL does your dealer honor the order price or do you pay MSRP when delivered? You may order 1K under and actually end up at MSRP upon delivery is what I am reading on some other threads. Which seems odd to me if I put a deposit down and order based on that price I think that is the price I should pay.

7. mamula

mamula FRF Supporting Member Supporting Member

Bump

8. POOPonYOU

This deal doesn't exist anymore. I was one of the last ones at that deal. I'm actually their first 2019 order. They will still sell it at MSRP. Jim Parisi is awesome. Wouldn't hurt to ask but I believe they took 4 orders already.

9. mamula

mamula FRF Supporting Member Supporting Member

Damn was gonna consider the 1.5k discount just in case I don't pull trigger on 2018. I have strong feeling that I will end up,buying an 18

10. POOPonYOU

Someone in the Facebook Raptor group is selling 3 18's at invoice, not MSRP but invoice.