GEN 2 2019 Raptor Wrap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
Dang, I thought I made a good living but some of you fellas are stinking rich.

6 -7k wraps, 3-5k coatings.

Not that it's not a great thing cause it is but sure wish I knew the secret.

LOL!

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dang, I thought I made a good living but some of you fellas are stinking rich.

6 -7k wraps, 3-5k coatings.

Not that it's not a great thing cause it is but sure wish I knew the secret.

LOL!
Bro I’m a peasant also. Stopped at the quote when they said it’s all still susceptible to the same shit normal paint is and decided rock chips and pin stripes were better.

OP
OP
marcm

marcm

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did a lot of shopping around and most quotes were between $5-$6 BUT I found a kid who just went out on his own & working out of his garage. I got it for $2,600.00

OP
OP
marcm

marcm

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they sent me the wrong "hood cowl" graphics in orange. There yours if you want them?

OP
OP
marcm

marcm

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This graphic in the orange color

Rocky-Mountain-Graphics-Raptor-Hood-Cowl-with-Raptor.jpg

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Quote I got locally for high end 3M color and 5 year warranty Ceramic Coating was $5800

For just a wrap you’re at 3K.

For those that don't know, is there much value in getting ceramic coating over a vinyl wrap? The wrap has some protection by itself, and I would guess would do fine for most on-road travel. Is it mostly to protect from off road scraps and such?

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For those that don't know, is there much value in getting ceramic coating over a vinyl wrap? The wrap has some protection by itself, and I would guess would do fine for most on-road travel. Is it mostly to protect from off road scraps and such?

The ceramic coating can give it gloss or matte look and crystallized like a paint over the wrap for more protection is what I was told.