2019 raptor wireless charger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I use Waze at all times, rarely for directions, but always as an adjunct to my Radenso radar detector. Waze is a battery drainer. I always have my phone plugged in.

raisins

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There was a guy on fb who made a wireless charging pad similar to newer GM model vehicles in the center console lid. I wish I could find that thread.

BoostinFD

Reaction score
There was a guy on fb who made a wireless charging pad similar to newer GM model vehicles in the center console lid. I wish I could find that thread.
I saw this as well... but his wasn't a raptor, as he put it where we have a shifter.

jfo1z

Reaction score
I’ve had 2 of their cases for my last 2 phones. They are great! I’ve seen mixed reviews on their wireless chargers but some of the tech has improved since then. I think I’ll try this charger and see if I can get it set up with a ram mount. I hate sticking a cable in my phone when I drive. Especially if I’m in an out a bunch. I’ve already got a magnet that sticks to the case and holds the phone. This would be about the same but charge it and eliminate the need for 3 ft phone cables flopping around my dash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zilla

Reaction score
I did this with my Silverado as well. However, there was already a tray in the middle of the center console, so I took it apart and glued the internals from a wireless charger to the bottom of the plastic tray. Our console doesn't have a tray on the top so it wouldn't work. Some people have put them in the insert that goes in the center console, however, this requires that you open the center console and place the phone inside (not desirable).

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wireless charging is a nice feature, but the reality is everyone runs phone cases and none of them can charge through it.

I have two wireless chargers, one a Verizon unit for my bedroom table, and the other is from Ford and fits real nice in one of my center console trays(USB)....both suffer from the same issue...they are about 50% hit n' miss on charging with my plastic case(no metal) and even so they charge pretty slow....BUT for a new truck loaded, it should have the option...