2019 raptor wireless charger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gilligan

Reaction score
If you’re draining your phone that much that that you need to charge it more frequently than once in a blue moon in your Raptor, you need to really reevaluate your life priorities. Not that I don’t appreciate the tech, and yeah, I’ve had work colleagues call me in my Raptor, and yeah I was able to help them but in the long run, what would they have done if they hadn’t have gotten a hold of me? I’m not arrogant enough to think work can’t get by without me, few times have I needed waze over the stock navigation, and the like, but if I’m driving, I’m driving. Not texting, not yakking, not trying to build a 3000 year empire, not playing angry birds, I’m driving. That works for me.

I like the tech, but there’s usb and plenty of options for 12v power you can use for the phone. Sure, wireless charging might be more convenient, but again unless you’re burning that cell battery down every day, you can probably make it to where your going and not have to worry about the phone.

Well if it works for you it will work for everyone.. thank heavens you aren’t arrogant or anything...........

Urban

Reaction score
actually that is incorrect. almost all of them work through a standard phone case. just can't be metal.

Jeez link me to a working case. I have a super slim one on mine and tried a few chargers and nothing worked for me. Maybe because its carbon fiber? Majority people im around use lifeproof/big cases.

Gilligan

Reaction score
Jeez link me to a working case. I have a super slim one on mine and tried a few chargers and nothing worked for me. Maybe because its carbon fiber? Majority people im around use lifeproof/big cases.

Speck Products CandyShell Grip Cell Phone Case for iPhone XS/iPhone X - Pebble Grey/Slate Grey https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C4C7BRS/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

LoveHandle Universal Grip for Smartphone and Mini Tablet - Black Elastic Strap with Black Base https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CIN6AXM/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

I have one of these with a finger holder attached and wireless charging works for me

Birdnutz

Reaction score

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score