2019 raptor wireless charger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajitpal toor

Reaction score
Really surprised 2019 ford raptor doesn’t have wireless charger ... really.
In 2018 Expedition has wireless charging in the console and it looks like all of the surrounding pieces are inserts and would fit into our raptor anyone think this would work if you ordered the parts?or anyone had tried?
How to find part number and cost from part?

E36C8614-0814-417E-B593-811515158C65.jpeg

9CA42522-3134-43F2-8EEA-1754F1372BF2.jpeg

dsg2003mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Id imagine it would be a PITA as even if the hardware fits there will be nothing in the harness to hook up to.

If you wanna look up parts Id go over to somewhere like Tasca Ford Parts Online and dig through the diagrams for the expedition

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is frustrating but if they don’t offer a dealer upgrade and you want Car Play or Android Auto you have to plug it in anyways [emoji2369]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NV997tt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was planning on dropping a wireless pad in there too but the reality is.... with all my other crap in there, the phone wouldn’t touch the pad to charge and to use it I’d toss a bunch more crap in the abyss that is the armrest console. And I wouldn’t have the access to the phone I want. So I chose this:

TNSO Wireless Car Charger Mount, Gravity Linkage Charging for iPhone

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H1C85CX/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

NV997tt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
However, I agree with the OP and this should already be in these truck. I like the way GM did it into the top of the armrest for Tahoe’s. That said, placing a pad under the the leather and recovering the armrest again is an idea

Urban

Reaction score
Wireless charging is a nice feature, but the reality is everyone runs phone cases and none of them can charge through it.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
If you’re draining your phone that much that that you need to charge it more frequently than once in a blue moon in your Raptor, you need to really reevaluate your life priorities. Not that I don’t appreciate the tech, and yeah, I’ve had work colleagues call me in my Raptor, and yeah I was able to help them but in the long run, what would they have done if they hadn’t have gotten a hold of me? I’m not arrogant enough to think work can’t get by without me, few times have I needed waze over the stock navigation, and the like, but if I’m driving, I’m driving. Not texting, not yakking, not trying to build a 3000 year empire, not playing angry birds, I’m driving. That works for me.

I like the tech, but there’s usb and plenty of options for 12v power you can use for the phone. Sure, wireless charging might be more convenient, but again unless you’re burning that cell battery down every day, you can probably make it to where your going and not have to worry about the phone.