2019 RAPTOR USED PRICE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kskr

Reaction score
How does your limited drive compared to the Raptor? Stock transmission strategy similar? I'm debating if I should go to a Raptor from a loaded '20 Lariat because of how responsive the trans seems.

Drives very similar to Raptor. Limited has a 3.55 elocker and Raptor has a 4.10 elocker. So the Raptor is quicker. Can’t tell any differences in the transmission strategy. I didn’t like how wide the Raptor is. Hard to judge how close to get to curb. I just like it better because it is easier to maneuver in town.

Tim Yarnell

Reaction score
Traded in my '19 Raptor on Saturday for a '20 Super Duty King Ranch Tremor. Bought the Raptor for $70k and traded it in for $58k with 22,000 miles on it - about 18 months later. The trade reduced my taxable base on the Tremor - worth about 7% here in Colorado.

The machines are apples vs. oranges. The Tremor is a towing beast, mega cruiser (7.3 gas) plus epic massaging seats for this old man:)

Nothing beats the Raptor - ran great - fun, fast and furious - but just not a towing machine.

Tremor King Ranch 1.jpg

King Ranch 2.jpg

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Traded in my '19 Raptor on Saturday for a '20 Super Duty King Ranch Tremor. Bought the Raptor for $70k and traded it in for $58k with 22,000 miles on it - about 18 months later. The trade reduced my taxable base on the Tremor - worth about 7% here in Colorado.

The machines are apples vs. oranges. The Tremor is a towing beast, mega cruiser (7.3 gas) plus epic massaging seats for this old man:)

Nothing beats the Raptor - ran great - fun, fast and furious - but just not a towing machine.

View attachment 153659

View attachment 153660
Didn't know they has massage seat option....I like them even more now .

the-waptah

Reaction score
FYI just bought mine late model 2018 802A with almost 30k miles for 60k. Only paid that much for the color but there were no others available.