2019 Raptor SCrew?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I found a nice 2019 Raptor SCrew, Black with 802A package, Aluminum Wheels, 15,000 miles. Looks like it was well taken care of. The only mods I seen was a Ronin Factory antenna, and a JLT Oil Separator.

The dealership its at is asking $67,995. That doesn't sound like a bad price, but could they be talked lower on that price?

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
that’s a little rich for 15k miles.
tech package? Moon roof, graphics, tailgate step?

If it’s a no moonroof truck, those are rare and worth giving a 2nd look. Tailgate step is actually pretty useful and inexpensive.

I’d say you’re close.

BigJim

Reaction score
Buying a leftover 19 is a good way to go. I bought mine 2 months ago for less than the used one you are looking at. I made them an offer and they excepted it. Which means I offered to much. I think I could have bought it for under 65,000. Shoot low and see what they say.

OP
OP
MarkM98

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
MarkM98

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that’s a little rich for 15k miles.
tech package? Moon roof, graphics, tailgate step?

If it’s a no moonroof truck, those are rare and worth giving a 2nd look. Tailgate step is actually pretty useful and inexpensive.

I’d say you’re close.

It has the tech package, Graphics, and moon roof. No Tailgate step.

I could care less for the graphics myself. I would however like to have the bead lock wheels. I just like the look of those over the cast aluminum wheels.

*Edit: It also has a spray in bed liner too!

OP
OP
MarkM98

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here are a few pictures of it. This dealer had not posted any pictures of it on line yet. This one is not very far from the office for me, so I went on lunch to take a look at it yesterday. IMG_4327.jpegIMG_4332.jpegIMG_4331.jpeg

ZinDallas

Reaction score
Sounds high to me. Paid $65.8 for new 2020 black 802A SCREW just a few weeks ago.

No sunroof or graphics which is what I wanted.

Only other options were heated back seats and tailgate step.

Z

D

Deleted member 17706

Buying a leftover 19 is a good way to go. I bought mine 2 months ago for less than the used one you are looking at. I made them an offer and they excepted it. Which means I offered to much. I think I could have bought it for under 65,000. Shoot low and see what they say.

I have never understood buying a year old plus vehicle when you can buy the most current model for the same price.

In reference to the OP, absolutely no way. You can find a new 20 for that price.

TXDaveSki

Reaction score
Everybody says you can find a 2020 for $65k, but not around here. 4 months ago I bought a zero miles 2019 leftover here in Texas with every option including carbon fiber for $64k, it was parked next to a 2020 with similar options that Sold for $72k.
Your mileage may vary...