2019 Raptor RPG front collar install review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tabs2000

Reaction score
I just had the Rpg collars installed on my 2019 along with deavers +2 in the rear. The ride is great so far and while it still has a slight rake the stance is way better imo. I had everything installed at a shop and there were no issues with the clips for the wires. I can add photos later today if you’d like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
T

Turbo95max

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just had the Rpg collars installed on my 2019 along with deavers +2 in the rear. The ride is great so far and while it still has a slight rake the stance is way better imo. I had everything installed at a shop and there were no issues with the clips for the wires. I can add photos later today if you’d like.

I don't think there is any issue with zip ties holding the wires but it would have been nice to know. I might have considered other options instead of the collars, or maybe RPG could have made grooves in the collar to be able to reuse the factory clips. I does look a bit "ghetto" tho

Its not a big deal I guess, we're just nitpicking at this point.

Reaction score

please do, and what size collars?

tabs2000

Reaction score
59d3ef878eda8800b8b0b5df884eb218.jpg

Here you go. They went on nicely and the wire routing is pretty clean.

Adam Wolfe

Reaction score
I believe ICON is making a new model of their attitude adjustment collars for 2019+ models (model 6130b) which has a hole for the cable bracket. I just ordered the older version (model 6125b) which doesn't have the hole. Pretty sure I'm going to send it back (pay the return shipping) and order the newer version for my 2019.

AVJ19SCAB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
please post your pics after leveling kit and what the amount is, I'm trying to figure out what to go with.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We’ve got RPG 1.5”, 2.25”, 3” perch collars and RPG adjustable collars all in stock. We’ve even got blue and orange finishes of each right now.

Link ——>>>> FORDRAPTORLIGHTS.COM

Order online or give us a shout at 888-466-8991

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
please post your pics after leveling kit and what the amount is, I'm trying to figure out what to go with.

1.5" and 1.75" are nose down. 2.25" is level. 3" is nose high.

deaver +2 give you no gain in the rear, and +3 give you 1" gain.