2019 Raptor Right Front fender flare

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Roy Esslinger

Reaction score
HELP ME PLEASE! I slapped the side of my mailbox and need a new black flare for my 2019 Raptor. I also have a brand new set of running boards I will sell for 200. or trade even up for a new fender flare

wkasak_17Raptor

Reaction score
Just bought a new driver side front fender flare because of an incident with a wire fence. Got it from fordpartsonsale.com for $264.86 shipped. Best price including shipping I could find at the time a few weeks ago.

Joe_G

Reaction score
HELP ME PLEASE! I slapped the side of my mailbox and need a new black flare for my 2019 Raptor. I also have a brand new set of running boards I will sell for 200. or trade even up for a new fender flare

Roy, Joe G here. I keep thinking I'm going to buy a Raptor. Do you love yours my friend? Any troubles with it?

CLS1

Reaction score
Does anyone happen to know the part number for the rear driver side fender flare? Or should it be same for all 4 sides?

Raptor Vet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the
Does anyone happen to know the part number for the rear driver side fender flare? Or should it be same for all 4 sides?
part
I just got a quote from the ford parts counter last week....$499.95 including tax. Parts guy said needed VIN number to make sure was right one. I have the number if you still need. Pretty steep price for a piece of plastic. I ask if that was just for ONE...he laughed of course and said yes.