2019 Raptor Recaro seats available in black?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turbo95max

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trading in my 2013 Raptor soon and ordering a 2019. Couldnt find this information anywhere. Looking for confirmation if I want the Recaro seats do I have to get them with blue accent? I want the recaros but only want them in black. Any info is appreciated. Thank you

turn-r-us

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As brutal as it is, we all recently confirmed that the only way to get the Recaro seats is to order them with the blue accent package. Other wise it will be the same seats that were available in the 2018 (black leather).

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We can only hope so few people order the optional seating package that Ford wises up for 2020. A nicer seating package will go well with the 7.0 V8

cass09

Reaction score
If i were you i would order the regular leather seats. The Recaro seats do not have air. Warm or cool, and as far as i could tell they are not adjustable. The only way i would order recaro seats ... would be id i was 3 point belting and doing some serious off roading.

Keller Steeler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If i were you i would order the regular leather seats. The Recaro seats do not have air. Warm or cool, and as far as i could tell they are not adjustable. The only way i would order recaro seats ... would be id i was 3 point belting and doing some serious off roading.
Everything you said is incorrect. This is from the order guide.979b0c9aa33ebf258cb45ceb08f479f1.jpg

Last edited:

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Joined 2012, 1 post, and he gets it all wrong, which he did??? Something seems off to me, just saying.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You are wrong amigo.
Recaro seat has both cool and heated capability.
Be careful next time before you make such claims