2019 Raptor problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WraptorBoy

Reaction score
Hello all.
I've got a 2019 802a. Picked up begining of June 15,200 km (yes Canadian , about 8,000mi) yes I drive a lot.
I despise the Auto locks and the inability to turn it off on this truck.

If you go into the Sync unit you can turn "autolock" off. It's hinted at in the manual.

I believe it is: settings\vehicle etc. But it's in there. I've seen it.

DavyKOTWF

Reaction score
So makes me wonder will the 2020's have this Sync problem fixed? I WAS going to buy a 2019 Raptor but wondering should I wait. Nobody has had problems on their 2019 with oil consumption or cam phaser? If I'm going to pay close to $70k for a new vehicle, seems I ought to have no problems.
Have fun in your Raptors...hope to join you all soon.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So makes me wonder will the 2020's have this Sync problem fixed? I WAS going to buy a 2019 Raptor but wondering should I wait. Nobody has had problems on their 2019 with oil consumption or cam phaser? If I'm going to pay close to $70k for a new vehicle, seems I ought to have no problems.
Have fun in your Raptors...hope to join you all soon.

Both issues were resolved for 2019 vehicles built after April 2019.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Still have a rattle in the back behind the passenger seat/door but one less with the foam in the base of the tire jack and some inside the assembly.

Mine came with insulation to prevent the jack from rattling. I found the rear passenger seat belt would bounce around off the trim. fixed that. Was quiet until the moon roof started going south.