2019 Raptor Price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pbtjrlmrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am new here and am looking at purchasing a used 2019 Raptor from a local dealer her in Vegas. It is the performance blue with the blue recaro seat package. It's has pretty much everything and has right at 14,00 miles on it. They said it was one of the salesman truck that he just traded in. It also has a level kit and performance exhaust. It looks pretty clean, a little wear on the tires already but nothing to major. They are asking $68,999 for it and was wondering if that was a good deal. It is certified so it comes with a 100k warranty. Thanks in advance for any advice.

The new price for a fully loaded 2019 with Recaro package was about 76k. You can use the Ford configurator for MY 2020 and input al the options you have on your 2019 and get the price that it would have cost new. Your email doesn't describe all the packages/options/accessories on your specific truck aside from Recaro so there is no way for anyone to give you accurate feedback. For example my truck is a MY19 with Recaro and every other possible option and it was MSRP 76k and I got it for 500 below. Assuming your truck is configured to the gills like mine then you're being given about 8k discount for a 2 year old used truck offset by a 100k warranty. I don't think it's a very good deal and there is probably more room to negotiate. Personally I'd use KBB.com and key in all the particulars and offer something around what comes back for a suggested price and adda little for the 100k warranty assuming it's a bumper to bumper.