2019 Raptor Price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheTeej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Roush is what I spoke with them about; I was told that the price online was the price, but tax/etc. would be added. I asked specifically about whether 'other options' included the Roush kit. I was told that was part of the advertised price.

Granted, I didn't get very far with them since the next day my local dealer agreed to my offer (and took my trade). So it's entirely possible that if I had pursued it further things might have changed.

But, since I got my Roush here for $73k, and that was literally the only one I could find within a few hundred miles, I thought it entirely possible that a dealer with 12 of them would be willing to go lower.

Rousch for 73 is a good deal. Congrats. Does that have the power pak standard?

P4mnceBlue82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am new here and am looking at purchasing a used 2019 Raptor from a local dealer her in Vegas. It is the performance blue with the blue recaro seat package. It's has pretty much everything and has right at 14,00 miles on it. They said it was one of the salesman truck that he just traded in. It also has a level kit and performance exhaust. It looks pretty clean, a little wear on the tires already but nothing to major. They are asking $68,999 for it and was wondering if that was a good deal. It is certified so it comes with a 100k warranty. Thanks in advance for any advice.
This is the exact truck I have. 76k sticker bought it for 67k new. I now have a stage 2 tune and some goodies on it. Enjoy the truck. But I did have a dealer offer me high kbb trade value recently to buy it off my hands. Which is now 68k. Which has me thinking! Kbb used values have shot up in past few months. But I still think u could do better.

metalwhiz

Reaction score
I am new here and am looking at purchasing a used 2019 Raptor from a local dealer her in Vegas. It is the performance blue with the blue recaro seat package. It's has pretty much everything and has right at 14,00 miles on it. They said it was one of the salesman truck that he just traded in. It also has a level kit and performance exhaust. It looks pretty clean, a little wear on the tires already but nothing to major. They are asking $68,999 for it and was wondering if that was a good deal. It is certified so it comes with a 100k warranty. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Hey Cory, I pulled the Raptor up and it is a nice, well equipped truck. I personally don't think the price is that bad, but would def do some negotiating to get it down. If the warranty is a Ford ESP, that is a plus not having to worry about issues that might come up. Looks like it has been for sale for a month, so def try to deal a little. It sounds to me like you really like/want the truck so go for it!

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Hey Cory, I pulled the Raptor up and it is a nice, well equipped truck. I personally don't think the price is that bad, but would def do some negotiating to get it down. If the warranty is a Ford ESP, that is a plus not having to worry about issues that might come up. Looks like it has been for sale for a month, so def try to deal a little. It sounds to me like you really like/want the truck so go for it!
Good point. As far as I can tell, you pay a couple grand extra for the warranty, built into the price, and they call it "Cerified." So the true cost would be a couple grand less than what they are showing.