2019 Raptor Price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I am new here and am looking at purchasing a used 2019 Raptor from a local dealer her in Vegas. It is the performance blue with the blue recaro seat package. It's has pretty much everything and has right at 14,00 miles on it. They said it was one of the salesman truck that he just traded in. It also has a level kit and performance exhaust. It looks pretty clean, a little wear on the tires already but nothing to major. They are asking $68,999 for it and was wondering if that was a good deal. It is certified so it comes with a 100k warranty. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am new here and am looking at purchasing a used 2019 Raptor from a local dealer her in Vegas. It is the performance blue with the blue recaro seat package. It's has pretty much everything and has right at 14,00 miles on it. They said it was one of the salesman truck that he just traded in. It also has a level kit and performance exhaust. It looks pretty clean, a little wear on the tires already but nothing to major. They are asking $68,999 for it and was wondering if that was a good deal. It is certified so it comes with a 100k warranty. Thanks in advance for any advice.

My 2019 (with Recaro seats) was $67k new

So I’d keep looking. A level kit is worth nothing, and the exhaust is subjective to each persons taste.

Tr4ckD4ys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Used raptors are currently not a good business for consumers. I recently got a quote on mine (802A with everything except recaros) with 16k miles for 63000$, and dealer said they’d sell it on the lot for 68k. Sticker price was 74k.
Needless to say I’m not getting out (instead I just bought some lighting and performance mods yesterday) - but wanted to know the value.

Tr4ckD4ys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you guys I really appreciate it. Not very many dealers out here have any new ones left. I’ll keep looking.
That’s why they’re selling the used ones at these insane prices... but lots of dealers willing to deliver. Cars.com shows over 1000 new 2020 Raptors currently on the US market...

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score