2019 Raptor OEM Wheels/Rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerald

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor OEM Wheels or Rims. These wheels are like new, were only on the Raptor for 1,200 miles. The wheels are 17 inch diameter and 8.5 inches wide. The bolt pattern is 6 x 135 mm. No tires, just the 4 rims for this listing. These rims will fit any later model F-150 trucks. Prefer local pick-up, but if required, buyer to pay shipping and handling which can be significant for these items. Price $500.

Raptor Bedside Decal Driver Side.jpg

OEM RIM2.jpg

OEM RIM1.jpg

OP
OP
Gerald

Gerald

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These bad boys are still available. Dropping the price to $400. I live the greater Houston area.

OP
OP
Gerald

Gerald

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would you consider packing and taking for shipping? if it was paid for?
Yes, I can pack them up and ship them. It looks like you're in Massachusetts. It could be costly to ship there. I can check the prices. I have the boxes that my new wheels came in. So I can use those to ship. Do you have a preference, USPS, UPS, FedEx?

mp_tx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish I were not on my way to Europe for two weeks. $100 a rim is worth the drive to H-town....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jeffola

Reaction score
Check Busfreighter.com goes under a series of greyhound buses station to station, id guess less than $100 shipped

OP
OP
Gerald

Gerald

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check Busfreighter.com goes under a series of greyhound buses station to station, id guess less than $100 shipped
Thanks! I did check and it looks like the cost would be around $125 from Houston to Boston (bus station to bus station).

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gerald

Gerald

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a few inquiries from other sites for $350. I might be taking their offer in a day or two. Now's your chance if you're interested in these rims!

Status
Not open for further replies.