2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Surprised they didn't tell me that. Currently working with a family friend who works there and they tried twice to input a order to Ford. But I guess its because they are supposedly the largest dealer on the east coast and actually did run out of allocations. Who knows...

one of the dealers i'm working with just contacted me a couple days ago saying they just got another raptor allocation unexpectedly. asked me if i wanted to order my truck, but I declined. So I'm wondering if your dealer could possibly get another allocation as well???

I'm still holding out for 2019 at the moment. the shocks sounds nice.......but more curious about any color changes or any other subtle changes that haven't been mentioned yet.

I wish ford would put the back seat storage from the f250's in the raptor. My 17 f250 platinum has stowable storage with seat locks that prevent the rear seat from lifting up. this prevents access into the storage underneath the seat.

Last edited:

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
So people are taking Jake at his word?
Guess I should to....need to replace those BD lights with some eBay ones. lol

Well he did get the very first gen 2 on the forum if I recall correct. He has the personality of a warthog and he’s a pic ***** to everyone’s threads, but you have to give him credit with his sources.

CSJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well he did get the very first gen 2 on the forum if I recall correct. He has the personality of a warthog and he’s a pic ***** to everyone’s threads, but you have to give him credit with his sources.

Hard to give Jake credit when he insisted he only bought the Raptor to flip it summer 2017.

Currently buy with the intent of flippin' to the US > mid-optioned stuff works best
GM & Ford only > **** Chrysler
I've no need for a Raptor come summer

But hey.. I'll bite. I may have to wait to buy fogs now to see how close I can match look of 2019 fogs.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score

But even if that's true, isn't he from Canada???

That alone disqualifies any possibility of intelligence or knowledge.