2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kyle@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Congratulations! Love that Blue! Can you share a few pics of the Ford Cover? Looking to do the same.
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s a Retrax with a Ford logo on the passenger side. This is the only pic I have right now. 32bb103e54a2ca6522ead62d661aa642.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GR8Ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s a Retrax with a Ford logo on the passenger side. This is the only pic I have right now. 32bb103e54a2ca6522ead62d661aa642.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thanks for the pic. I think this what I’m going to do. Dealer said he would give me a good deal as part of the deal. Anything that you are not happy with so far?

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey that’s my buddy Tim! Glad you went to him.

2019 | Ford Performance Blue |

Yup. My brother had his 2018 done by Tim and it came out looking great. Good guy running his own shop for many years. Word of mouth and his reputation in the industry

ICEMAN 316

Reaction score
My shop’s in Orange County and we send each other business all the time. Great guy!

2019 | Ford Performance Blue |

NASTY RAPTOR

Reaction score
Thanks for the pic. I think this what I’m going to do. Dealer said he would give me a good deal as part of the deal. Anything that you are not happy with so far?

Just double check the clamps when they put it on. I had one come loose. Easy fix. Then I rechecked them all. I’m happy with the whole process so far. My salesman and dealership took care of me. It helps that my father in law and area manager are friends.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Oyyci

Reaction score
Anyone have any idea how accurate the estimated delivery date is on the tracker? Mine just pushed back a day, to next Saturday. I leave the following Monday morning for a week long business trip. The truck built the 13th, so I’m hoping it is a conservative estimate and shows up early.

Just wondering if it’s accurate. Because god knows I won’t be able to work with the knowledge that my truck is sitting at the dealer and I’m stuck driving some POS rent-a-car.

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any idea how accurate the estimated delivery date is on the tracker? Mine just pushed back a day, to next Saturday. I leave the following Monday morning for a week long business trip. The truck built the 13th, so I’m hoping it is a conservative estimate and shows up early.

Just wondering if it’s accurate. Because god knows I won’t be able to work with the knowledge that my truck is sitting at the dealer and I’m stuck driving some POS rent-a-car.

Tracker is hit and miss. Might want to hold onto that rental a bit longer.