2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Look at the price difference between a Raptor and a Limited.

Think about what the truck was designed for? I think the number of people who would use the Limited for a work/farm/family truck would far outweigh the Starbucks/Offroad crew.

Probably less Limited models for sale because more people are buying them.

the ramblings of the clueless

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They're trying to sell you a 2018 now? I would try to get it under MSRP. Raptor4You is selling (7) 2018's at $1500 under MSRP with a lifetime warranty on the powertrain. He's in Tennessee but he can have the truck shipped to you or you can make it a road trip.

Lol here in the south, 2018 raptors are selling $2k - $3k under msrp.
I will wait for 2018 or wait till 2019 come out and buy it for $5k-$7k off msrp.
I am a real nut when it comes to value.

Would have given you the links to the dealers, but I too might buy them cheap as dirt, if I deem 2019 shocks a gimmick.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

They're trying to sell you a 2018 now? I would try to get it under MSRP. Raptor4You is selling (7) 2018's at $1500 under MSRP with a lifetime warranty on the powertrain. He's in Tennessee but he can have the truck shipped to you or you can make it a road trip.

I agree everyone has their opinion and I hope I am wrong. But between the first gen Raptor and current gen Raptor, the gen 2 is a lot more expensive and also has a lot more competition. Where did you go to find Raptor’s sales and production numbers? I looked online and all I could find were generic F-series sales numbers not broken down by model.

Also I feel Ford produced a lot more Raptors for the 2018 model year. Also I think they had production issues with the 17 Raptor as well since it was first year. I remember for the first half of 17 I would rarely see a Raptor at a Ford Dealership they were really rare. Since the end of 17 I have seen multiple Ford Raptors at dealers I have been too. I always find several in stock whenever I check online now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with you. These suckers are selling $2k+Below msrp in GA and AL like nothing and still no one buying.
I saw on msrp at $72k, I offered $75k out the door for it and they offered me $75,300. And I still won't buy it for that price. This is in GA.
I will help some one out go to akinsford.com and search for raptors you will see one white marked down by $3000. Has everything except orange seat, tonneau cover, and tailgate step. Msrp $72142, price listed is $69680
I have another one marked down $3750 but I won't give it away. It's in Alabama. I might get it if I don't deem the 19 shocks worthy

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Supply and demand. If the market was truely "saturated" you'd see those being advertised under invoice. Clearly they are not. Considering 50,000 over two years and this truck is sold internationally, that really isn't much.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Where do you guys live? Anybody buying anything less than $2k under msrp is a mugu. I meant a big fool! I did my home work I went to ford forums and searched every ******* state in America. I know where the deals are. Texas is the best place to get it. One sold there like $6k under msrp in fact $7.2k to be exact. Do your research and you won't be fooled again. $2k below msrp is decent but it is not a good deal considering 2019 is coming soon. Strive for msrp = price out the door. Do it as soon as 19 will be released within a week

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Here is the link to deals in the dirty south GA.
Find cars for sale in Winder GA

Last edited:

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where do you guys live? Anybody buying anything less than $2k under msrp t it. One sold there like $6k under msrp in fact $7.2k to be exact. Do your research and you won't be fooled again. $2k below msrp is decent but it is not a good deal considering 2019 is coming soon. Strive for msrp = price out the door. Do it as soon as 19 will be released within a week

The 19's don't go into production until end of October, so you'll be lucky to get one by December.

Cali

Reaction score
Even in Cali I’ve been starting to get offers at msrp (only 3 I had so far). No new news about the the 2019 yet? Whatever we don’t know yet.. Pricing? driving assist ? Full led headlights upgrade? Massage in seats?

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptorguy1; The 19's don't go into production until end of October said:
Raptors are not selling like they make you believe. At least not in the southern areas. We have a lot here in GA, AL FL. Dont let the evil ones at the dealers deceive you mate. As 19 is released, you will be able to find them. If you can't, let me know.
:specialed:

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptors are not selling like they make you believe. At least not in the southern areas. We have a lot here in GA, AL FL. Dont let the evil ones at the dealers deceive you mate. As 19 is released, you will be able to find them. If you can't, let me know.
:specialed:

I have mine already. It seems like someone slammed on the brakes the minute the 19's were introduced and 18's are starting to sit. I'm just saying to those that think the 19's are coming any day have quite a wait to get one.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have mine already. It seems like someone slammed on the brakes the minute the 19's were introduced and 18's are starting to sit. I'm just saying to those that think the 19's are coming any day have quite a wait to get one.

I’m in that spot right now, it’s unfortunate I will miss a whole summer with the truck but it’s good for my finances that I don’t have a payment until the 19 comes in. The wait is killing me[emoji28]

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure what to believe on this, I heard from someone who said they have an “inside” source, msrp could go up 5k because of the new shocks and that they will be an option on the truck. So far Jake has been pretty accurate on some predictions but I’m not sure what he’ll say or what to believe on this one.

If this is the case I have to pull the trigger ASAP on an 18.

Ford has to release this stuff pretty soon right esp since order banks open aug 22?